Halloween Gift Boxes


Hello friends! How is it the middle of September?  I saw someone the other day talking about only around 100-ish days until Christmas.  I was silently thinking, I just need to get through hurricane season lol.  Anyhow, Lawn Fawn has this cute little die called the Tiny Gift Box. You can create the boxes using pattern paper, or plain cardstock, whatever your preference is.  I die cut white cardstock, and then stamped images onto the die cut before adhering the box together. I enjoy customizing projects, especially for seasons.  Head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog, to see all of the wonderful projects using this die set!

1. Die cut white card stock using the tiny gift box die.
2. Stamp images onto the die cut
3. Color in the images.
4. Adhere the box together using a strong adhesive.
5. Tie twine bow, adhere to the box.



Tip
Before stamping onto the die cut, figure out what is the front, the top, the sides and bottom...this will help you not stamp anything upside down or backwards.

Comments

Teresa Doyle said…
Oh Latisha, I love these treat boxes. I only have a half dozen trick or treater's now so I like to make really special bags but these are so sweet, this year you have inspired me so I am going to make boxes. Thanks for sharing!
janetlamkin said…
Wow! So cute. I really need to make some of these for Halloween.
Karthikha said…
Awesome creation! I love those boxes and how you have made it perfect for the occasion!!
MaggieM said…
Great treat boxes! Love how you decorated them!
How adorable are these great boxes !!
How cute! Any trick or treater would LOVE to get one of those!
Maureen Reiss said…
Super Adorable little boxes!!
lritchie said…
These little boxes are so cute, what kid wouldn't love one!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop